Thursday, October 14, 2010

neck pain!! T_T

aih, today dunno wad was wrong, my neck hurts like hell.. cant twist or turn my neck.
so when i walk, 整个人好像 T 字形 酱...
even looked like a robot when im standing.. ==

but then studies went well today, i guess.

except for my neck that is.. >_<

today, felt kinda carefree. tried to see things differently, learned more about letting go..
so eventually felt more refreshed. haha. =)

but i also saw many things that happened to people around me. and i kept wondering what should i do? what can i do?
so i'll wish for people to be happy. =D







知道你笑了,我自己也跟着笑了。

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. does inversion table help neck pain

    ReplyDelete