Friday, August 13, 2010

i got really annoyed..

haha.. shelvin said i've been putting her name in my posts and honestly i didn't notice!! ^^V
i guess that really shows her great charisma. ^^
and now im going to put her name here again.. XD
i got carried away by 晓薇的动力.. and things became easy for a short while..
but just moments ago i got really annoyed..==

dad says he's gonna bring us to shanghai for the expo.
but i said i didn't want to.
bcoz exams are drawing closer.. and i had the chance to be a compere in the english singing competition. people are expecting me for the 1st time and i was so looking forward to it.
but 5 minutes ago i was told that my flight ticket was booked and i have no choice but to go.
its really mind blowing.
i stated it clear that i didn't want to go.
but now how do you explain this??
does that mean you don't respect my feelings at all?
you said you've talked to me about this , yeah like that's true.
even if you did so, i reminded you that i didn't want to go yet you still booked my ticket, forcing me to go.. is this even fair??!!

i can understand that the expo comes in really rare, but my secondary school life comes only ONCE in a lifetime!!
telling me craps like " studying at home would be fine as well..", " its only for a few days.."
dang! then why did i had to go to school in the 1st place?
i might as well did home schooling!!

plus you sounded like its nothing , like i'll tolerate with you and do whatever you say. like hell i would .
and you even tried to throw your temper on me using my reasons for not going?
im not a robot born to obey orders!!


now what am i supposed to do...

2 comments:

  1. =(
    so sorry to hear tat.
    可以退机票?

    其实你家人肯带你去世博真的很难的也
    因为是很值得收藏的回忆
    也许你的人生不会有第二次

    不过关于要在学校失去很多你想尝试的机会
    若是我也会开始犹豫

    不要硬碰硬
    好好沟通
    (如果从来就没有好好说过话的话,这次若真的想得到自己想要的,是个很好的方式,不过你得放下身段,放下自己的硬脾气)

    加油啊!
    祝福你。

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your consolation.. =)
    well, that's the biggest problem lo.
    daddy was so hasty he booked the ticket already.
    and didn't even discuss the date with me. ==
    yeah i know its a good chance to go, but like you know i wanna stay at school too. ><
    可是 hor.. 生米煮成粥.. 没得退票。。 只有得选择。 ><

    ReplyDelete