Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How should i think?

After reading Siao Wei's blog, i feel like putting up a post myself. =P

Today was the end of my last mid year exam..
without doubt, i still screwed it. ==
Now really is a critical situation.. i dun wanna end up CANNOT GRADUATE! >< *Nooooo* muz work hard and hard and hard and hard and hard and hard and.. *aiya understood de lar. lazy. ==*

i've actually been sulking for a time now..
and i dun really have a clue how to get over it. *sigh*
i've never been someone whos good at talking..
but is that a sufficient reason for one to be abandoned?

honestly i couldn't help to feel cold. and no matter how hard i try i cant start a fire to warm myself.
Loneliness creeps into me whenever i close my eyes at night.
It really.. driving .. me.. crazy.


to be truthful sometimes i wished i wasn't here in this world.

gonna grab some sleep. continue later. =P

4 comments:

  1. wosh 2010 first post
    n i ll be the first who comment XD

    hmmm actually i m wondering who r u

    XD
    must work hard
    but dun stress urself

    ENJOY LIFE
    no matter its good or bad happy or sad.
    its still wat u need 2 walk through n face
    so y not u enjoy everything .

    享受快乐 享受难过 享受过程 享受生活
    all the best ya yang yang =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. its me lar. Kang Yang. =D
    Yang Yang used to be my nick when i was little. ^^V
    Thx for cheering me up. I wont know if i'll be able to pull it through but i'll try . =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh its u !
    junior 1 classmate but nvr talk 2 each other b4 ==

    sure can =)

    ur las year in chong hwa weih
    cherish every moment
    i wish 2 be a chong hwa student but i am not since form 4.
    so be proud being a chong hwa student n enjoy ur uec
    XD

    u ll miss chong hwa for sure after graduate .
    i ll start my uni life after 2DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. its the last year. and the toughest year of all!! >< sometimes really drive me crazy, or even feel hopeless. for a few times now i feel like giving up. TT
    you dun have to think that way. u'll always be a ch student. ^^
    lol.. yalo. back then our conversation count was zero. ==

    Hey i din forget that. i remember that as clear as crystal! ^^

    ReplyDelete