Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life Comes.. Life Goes..

Today was calm.. Nothing much happened at school.. Everything was smooth.. i guess.. =P

Dad picked me up.. And we had some lunch..
San Ku from England was here.. But i din get to see her yet.. ^^"

Then i was told that mum bought the tickets for this movie...

        

Was quite ok i think.. Maybe i had too much expectations..
Felt it was way much of drama and the main stream of the story wasn't clear.. =[
Anyways.. gotta admit the effects were good.. technology is improving.. XD
juz hope the next one will be better..

Well..
Something happened to my friend's family..
The man of the house who loves his family went on a new journey..
It was really hard for all of them..
And i hope that he'll be able to overcome it soon..
You gotta stay strong man..
I'll be supporting you.. =]

Well.. I guess i better stop.. before mum nags me.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment